rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I have silverplate coffee,cream and sugar set, given to me

Customer Question

I have silverplate coffee,cream and sugar set, given to me by my late mother. Made by Homan Manfacturing CO. Mother said it came from Deep South and quite old. What is it worth? Coffee pot is slightly out of round after being dropped. Otherwise intact set. It has not be re-silvered. Beautiful design etched? on sides of all pieces.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture of the set and a picture of the mark of one piece?

Thanks