Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

I have a mailbox which belonged to the brother of Ferdinand

Customer Question

I have a mailbox which belonged to the brother of King Ferdinand VII of Spain, Infante Carlos, Count of Molina. He was a friend of my great grandfather. My mother's family comes from Venice.
He was also known as Carlos V, first of the Carlist. This wooden mailbox has the family crest carved on the front.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am still waiting for a response to my query. I already paid for it. I would like my response or my money back.
Thank you.
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.

An 18th century hand carved wooden box with a family crest that was owned by the brother of King Ferdinand of Spain can sell for up to $3000 - $5000 on today's market depending on size and condition.

~Nora