ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

We have two clocks and have no clue if they are worth

Customer Question

We have two clocks and have no clue if they are worth anything, one is a 8 day alarm swiss made with mother of pearl face and in blue leather box. The other is a New Haven Clock Co. Bango Clock. Thanks for any help.....
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know you can't give an appraisal but we would like to sell and donot know where or who to sell to.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. For selling your clocks you can try Ebay, Etsy, or Craigeslist but I would contact a local reputable auction house with a good track record and has been in business for awhile. Make sure they advertise like on auctionzip.com, newspapers, website ect. and take pictures this will attract the clock collectors from around the US that can bid on the clocks the day of auction. I would use a reserve on the New Haven Banjo Clock they can bring from $200.00 to $700.00 which were made from the 1880's up to the 1920's plus depending on condition to protect your investment so it doesn't sell for a few dollars. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike

.

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
" OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clocks? Thanks Mike

.

.

by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.