Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a few of these discs sculptures it looks like

Customer Question

I have a few of these discs sculptures it looks like there's signs Goeke and I didn't know if you knew specifically what they were or who was the artist and where they come from. probably the Carolinas or something but I just wanted to double check so
I could find more of their work.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.

These are porcelain bird plaques made by artist Ron Goeke in 1980. He is a native of Sergeantsville, New Jersey. Some of the collection includes bald eagle, ruffled grouse, whitetail deer, and pintail duck. These are worth $50-$60 each.

Please click the stars to rate me, thank you.