Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  Bachelor of Arts Degree (summa cum laude); 10+ years exp.
48688175

Brass nutcracker, inscribed England, with figures 1564-1660,

Customer Question

Brass nutcracker, inscribed England, with figures 1564-1660, has a mans head each sides, I would like to know how old it is
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Diana F. replied 2 years ago.

Hi. My name is Diana.

Please keep in mind that even though a rating box may pop up, there's no need to rate me until I give you an answer.

.

.

Does it have any marks on it? Do you have any photos of it?

.
If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos.
.
Here's another way that works really well:
.
Go to http://www.imgur.com.
Click "Computer".
Double click the image you want to upload.
Click "Start Upload".
When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.
.
If those don't work you can email them.
.

Email the pictures to***@******.***

They have to be sent from the same email address that you used to sign up Answer (which is usually the email address you use to Log In). It has to be the same email address or JA won't recognize it and they'll just delete them.

.
Make sure you tell them that you've tried everything and that you're trying to get pictures to me (DianaF) in antiques and give them your screen (customer) name and your real name.

.
That should do it.

.
Thanks,
Diana

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't have photo but it is about 12 cm. long and has Shakespeare's profile each side.
Expert:  Diana F. replied 2 years ago.

Hi.

Maybe I can give you an image and you can tell me if it's what you have. Can you take a look at the attached picture?

Thanks,
Diana