rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

Ihave a German stein with some markings on the bottom.

Customer Question

Ihave a German stein with some markings on the bottom. Germany and the numbers 11201. It's 16" with lid. The scene is of Hunters with bows on horses in the forest hunting deer. The handle is a dog? wolf? climbing the tree to get an owl. the words on the top of the stein are MIT DEMPFEIL DEM BOGEN DURCH GEBIRG U TAL and the bottom are KOMMT DER SCHUTZ GEZOGEN FRU AM MORGENSTRAHL.The lid is a hunter with dog and deer.linda I was told it was my Gr. Grandmothers. I would like to know something about it.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture of the stein?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not have a picture of the stein. Are you able to provide an answer with the information I have provided?
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, a picture is absolutely needed-sorry about this. Could you ask someone-maybe any relative or friend?-to take a couple of pictures of the stein?

Please, send the picture to the following email address:

***@******.*** ,

They will forward the pictures to me. Please, remember to include the question link showed below in the email:

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/f0b626db02cf4dfcac11c79fd8dd4f81

Thanks!