Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a black stone turtle that was given to me by my great…

Customer Question
I have a black stone...
I have a black stone turtle that was given to me by my great Uncle back in the 70's which was given to him in Korea many years ago. Where in CT can I go or online can I send photos for appraisal?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 5 days by:
9/2/2015
Antique Expert: Diana F., Antiques Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Appraiser

Hi. My name is Diana.

.

Please keep in mind that even though a rating box may pop up, there's no need to rate me until I give you an answer.

.

.

. I apologize for any wait. It depends on a number of factors, such as what experts are working and what expertise they have when a question comes in. Many experts aren't on here all day or even every day, so depending on the item in question, it may have a bit of a longer wait. Most experts generally won't pick up or respond to questions that are out of their expertise.

.

I was wondering if you'd still like help.

.

~Diana