Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I picked up this framed gold fare ticket print plates one is

Customer Question

I picked up this framed gold fare ticket print plates one is south Carolina Railroad $5.00 fare ticket one is in Spanish pesos
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 years ago.

.
Please Note: I am sorry I am unable to do live conversation per phone. There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct, honest appraisal.

Is this just framed under glass, just the two things?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
just the two items under glass
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Looks to be glued to the back of the matting..they look like they are made of metal...
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 years ago.

Hello

I will do some research to see if I can find what the value is for this.

Glenda

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Anything yet?
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 years ago.

I have not found any thing that is like this sold at auction or in our data bases. I did find the single bills but not framed like this. I can value this for you for what it is and framed. If you like ?