Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  Bachelor of Arts Degree (summa cum laude); 10+ years exp.
48688175

We have a hand written letter by the author with the poem

Customer Question

Hello, we have a hand written letter by the author with the poem curfew must not ring tonight, but not quite the finished version that is so well known. It was written to a family member but is missing the original envelope, so we do not have exact date. I have. Heckled the authors signature and the writing looks authentic, and the paper .
Does this have any value, and if so where is the best place to sell it? We definitely want to sell it, not keep it, so please advise if you would be so kind, thank you so very much.
I can send photos of the page if you would like from my desktop computer, please reply to***@******.***, as I do not have email on this iPad.
Thank you in advance,
Sami hardwick
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Diana F. replied 2 years ago.

Hi Sami. My name is Diana.

Please keep in mind that even though a rating box may pop up, there's no need to rate me until I give you an answer.

I was wondering if you would still like help with your letter. Am I right in reading that you have a letter written by Rose Thorpe that includes an earlier version of her famous work?

~Diana