Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I am trying to find a pattern name of china that belonged to

Customer Question

I am trying to find a pattern name of china that belonged to my husband's mother that was possibly passed down from an aunt. It has 2 (I believe) laurel branches attached at the bottom by a bow. It has the word GOLD on the bottom. There is a mark of some type that I cannot identify in between the two laurel branches. The design is floral, the outside edge has a light blue trim and a gold filagree painted on the outer part of the plate just inside the light blue trim on the rim.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Please add a photo of one piece and any marks on the bottom of one piece. You can do this by using the paper clip icon or the ADD FILES button. These features work best on a desktop computer. (please do not use a flash and back up a bit to get clear pics of the marks)