Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My mother passed away and I have a large quantity of

Customer Question

My mother passed away and I have a large quantity of furniture, collectibles, paintings, etc. that are very old. I have no idea of their worth and am looking for advice and possible sale.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item or matched set per question here.
At your convenience, please choose one and send photos.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply Nora. Unfortunately, I don't think you will be able to help me. I have so many items that I need help in valuing that I could not afford to do this one piece at a time. I was looking for someone in my area that would be interested in the antiques and would be able to help me to identify and value them. I was sure there was an antique dealer somewhere that would love to acquire some new merchandise. Again, thank you for your quick reply but no thanks.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Ok