How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Great House Antiques Your Own Question
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Category: Antiques
Satisfied Customers: 2191
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
Type Your Antiques Question Here...
Great House Antiques is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do you have my info just typed? Have Dining room set of

Customer Question

Do you have my info just typed? Have Dining room set of table with 3 leaves,6 chairs( one is a captain, and a very long buffet Ll with metal tags of Flint Fine Furniture 1840. Want to sell all don't know value of complete set or each piece. Can you help?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 years ago.
My name is Glenda,
I will be glad to help you today.
I did not get any information on this but, if you can tell me what you have. Can you send pictures?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I wrote description and another person came in and I quit when I couldn't get past joining with membership. I gave up but now saw a charge for a answer. Can you straighten this out.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 years ago.
I am not an employee of the site, so no I cannot help you with the charges. The appraisers come to the site to answer questions that the customers post there. We have nothing to do with the customers accounts or business dealings with Just Answer. We are not privy to any information regarding the customers account. We are just a user of the site like the customer is. We have been verified to come to the site to answer questions, that is all we do.
If you have a problem with the account you will need to contact customer service at the Just Answer site you can do so by clicking " Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.
I wish I could help you but, we are not allowed to even discuss customers accounts with the customer. But do contact customer service they should help you.