How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Great House Antiques Your Own Question
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Category: Antiques
Satisfied Customers: 2191
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
Type Your Antiques Question Here...
Great House Antiques is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I get an appraisal of an original Queen chair that I

Customer Question

How do I get an appraisal of an original Queen Ann chair that I inherited about thirty or forty years ago. We call it the Adam Collson chair. Adam Collson was a member of the Sons of Liberty. The chair was in his shop on the Boston harbor in 1773. I understand that a number of meeting were held in his shop to help plan the Boston Tea Party. The chair may be dated as early as 1715 according to a friend that sold antiques for a living. Several years ago I tried the get on the Antique Road Show but I couldn't get a ticket. I want the Reno brothers (professional appraisers) to appraise the chair, however, I don't have much money for the appraisal. Can someone there help me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 years ago.
My name is Glenda,
I will be glad to help you today.
This is not the Antique Roadshow, you have asked a question in a box that pops up on their site. In order to reach them you need to click their contact us button. It should be located at the top or the very bottom of their page.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I wish to close my account with just answer. How do I close my account with "just answer"?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Glenda! Thank you for your help. My username is ****. Please cancel my account with "just answer."
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 years ago.
I cannot close your account, the appraisers are not employees of the just answer site, you will need to contact them by clicking " Contact Us" at the bottom of your page. This gets you to customer service.