Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I've inherited a series51 Eveready tra-table Is it valuable?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
8/4/2015
Antique Expert: rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture of the unit?

Thanks

I'm new with a computer and I haven't learned that so I'll send one asap. The table has never been retouched and is very solid,no cracks or breaks. I'll be in touch soon thank you.

Thanks! Once I get the pics I will write the answer

I can see a picture but not a video. Could it be something wrong?

I'll try again after my friend comes back. I'm sure I goofed up somehow. Very sorry to keep bugging you. Did you get a view of the table at all?

Yes please, a picture of the table and if it has any metal parts, a close picture of these parts. No problem I can wait for the pics to arrive!

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur