Steven-R
Steven-R, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  I am a retired Major, US Army, and an antiques and collectibles consultant based on the east coast.
74160645

I have an Ideal doll vp 23 and would like to know the dollar

Customer Question

I have an Ideal doll vp 23 and would like to know the dollar value of this doll.
She is in good condition, don't have the original clothes. I did cut her hair when I was little and her face has become oily feeling but not bad to touch. I'm 67 years old and got her for a Christmas when I was 6 or 7 years old.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Steven-R replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am pleased to help. At present, the typical retail for you doll, pending demand, is from $65 to $85. Lacking the original clothes and damage to the hair decreases the market by about half today, sorry. You can clean her gently with Windex to get rid of some of the oily feel--it will not harm her.

Hope this helps!

With kind regards,

Steve