Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an oval serving bowl. On the bottom of the bowl is a

Customer Question

I have an oval serving bowl. On the bottom of the bowl is a circle with a crown on top. Within the circle ....John Maddock & Sons Ltd * Royal Vitreous * England Above that circle is printed in GREEN "Casa Crystal" and "Bello Horizonte" Below the circle, there is a "V" in gold, an "H" in gold, and between them, a "+" sign that is colorless....just etched into the dish itself. There is a pattern around the edge of the dish that look like a loosely formed Greek Key...there is a celery green leafy thing, with a lavendar looking flow & some tiny peachy floral accents below. I have searched extensively & cannot find this pattern on any website that addresses John Maddock & Sons....Please Advise.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Please add a photo of the serving bowl and any marks on the bottom. You can do this by using the paper clip icon or the ADD FILES button. These features work best on a desktop computer. (please do not use a flash and back up a bit to get clear pics of the marks)