Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 2 autographed baseballs how do I find out which teams

Customer Question

I have 2 autographed baseballs how do I find out which teams they are and how much they are worth, both of them were my Father's. Also the best way to sell them.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Diana F. replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thanks for choosing Just Answer. My name is Diana.
Honestly, identifying the team can be hard. You have to dig through a ton of old rosters. Do you know if they were pro team baseballs?
Could you possibly send pictures?
If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos.
.
Here's another way that works really well:
.
Go to http://www.imgur.com.
Click "Computer".
Double click the image you want to upload.
Click "Start Upload".
When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.
.
If those don't work you can email them.
.
Email the pictures to***@******.***
.
They have to be sent from the same email address that you used to sign up Answer (which is usually the email address you use to Log In). It has to be the same email address or JA won't recognize it and they'll just delete them.
.
Make sure you tell them that you've tried everything and that you're trying to get pictures to me (DianaF) in antiques and give them your screen (customer) name and your real name.
.
That should do it.
.Thanks,
Diana