AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Certified Appraiser, Appraiser's Association of America. USPAP qualified through 2015.
30223878

What is the value of three Ken Michaelsen signed collotype

Customer Question

What is the value of three Ken Michaelsen signed collotype prints: The Procession, Autumn Wings and Twilight's Call in original frames?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser and I'd be happy to help.These were originally issued by Franklin Mint, in rather large editions. Because of this, resale value has remained limited.The approximate resale value for each print would be $200.00, framed.Please let me know if I can help further with this item.Sincerely,Jennifer
Good morning,
I see you have not yet accepted or rated my answer. Here at JustAnswer, Experts cannot be credited for their work until the customer provides a positive rating.
Of course, I want you to feel justified in providing a positive rating. How can I help further? Do you have more questions about this item?
Sincerely,
Jennifer
Good morning,
I understand you may be disappointed in the value, but of course that is out of my control. And it takes me the same amount of time and work to research an item regardless of the value.
I would appreciate if you could accept/rate my answer, so that I can be credited for my work. It's very difficult for Experts at JustAnswer to continue to help customers like yourself, if we are not credited for our research.
Sincerely,
Jennifer
Good morning,
Sincerely,
Jennifer