Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a antique ceramic/porcelain lamp it has satyr

Customer Question

Hello, I have a antique ceramic/porcelain lamp it has satyr handles, is approx. 11" H x 5" W. It has no markings on it that I can find other than the numbers 11156 stamped in the brass base. Also have a vintage porcelain piggy bank with a partial label and the numbers N-117 on the bottom. I would like to know the Manufacture, Dates, and a "auction-style description" (if possible) and the Ins./Retail Value + current fair market value ?? thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.
Without a maker mark, it is near impossible to ascertain who made those things, sorry--if you could post images, I will do all I can to help. With kind regards,Steve
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did post several images attached to the question, also as stated there is a partial label on the one item WHICH I SENT PICTURE OF , I am quite disappointed as I did quite a bit of of 'perusing' this site and noted NUMEROUS posted questions that were much more vague and less detail than mine and they received information on their item PLUS my card was charged twice and I received no REAL answer to anything!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have resent the photos
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HELLO ??????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
customer care says they passed this question n WHY DOES IT SAY CLOSED ??? THIS PLACE IS A RIPOFF
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.