Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have Dark Green Wedgewood plates & casserole dishes. Cannot

Customer Question

I have Dark Green Wedgewood plates & casserole dishes. Cannot read what the details are on the bottom of one of the dishes. Altogether its 6 Dinner Plates/2 x Casserole Dishes one being round the other rectangle plus Salt & Pepper. Have had this for approx 45 years. Would appreciate a response. Thankyou, Carol
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Carol,My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your Wedgwood pieces.Could you very kindly attach a photo of them and one of the mark on the back and I'll tell you all about them and give you a value.Many thanks and wait to hear,Robert. PS There's no rush this end, your question will remain open for as long as you wish. In the meantime, you may get prompts for additional services and fees, please ignore them, they are automatically generated by the site and don't come from me. I am an independent appraiser working "on" rather than "for" the site. Thanks!