Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have a secretary made by Walter Corey Furn. Mfg. in Portland,

Customer Question

We have a secretary made by Walter Corey Furn. Mfg. in Portland, Maine. On back is No. 1
and letters SC. It appears to have all original hardware. Desk cover is rounded and goes back inside when up. Glass is wavy. Has highly carved top piece over cabinet. I have pictures I can send. Thank you for anything you might know, especially its age.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos. A full image with the design and a clear, in-focus close-up of the mark would be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have already sent pictures and all the information I have. Have received no answer.
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
I have not yet received any images.
For adding photos here, there may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
~Nora