Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a hand drawn/painted sketch with a woman holding 3

Customer Question

I have a hand drawn/painted sketch with a woman holding 3 men up with a gun and saying "Your money Sir, or I will lodge a bullet in your brain" At the bottom it has hand written Monitor Delint? The Modern Hannibals-or Petticoat valour. Pub.March 29 1791 by S.W Fores No 3. Piccadilly where may be seen the Completest Collection of Carricature Prints/Drawings in the Kingdom Admit 1. Chesterfield principles ,etc etc.
Can anyone tell me where this would have come from or been part of, please .
Thankyou, from Wendy Anderson , Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.In order to appraise this piece, I will need to see an overall photo and a close-up of the text at the bottom.You can upload photos using the paperclip icon on the toolbar right above the reply box. If that won't work for you, let me know and I'll give you some alternate suggestions for photo upload.Sincerely,Jennifer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thankyou. I will organise a copy of the work for you but it may take a week or so to get it done, if that is okay. Regards Wendy
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 year ago.
That's fine. Just update when ready.
Jennifer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been charged the full amount of $53 and as I am unable to complete the request of sending a scanned copy of the drawing, I have received absolutely NO information on the work. I demand an immediate refund!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! immediately. if not I will report your site. Wendy Anderson.