Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a oil painting signed by marie charlot it is large it is pastel

Customer Question

i have a oil painting signed by marie charlot it is large it is pastel colors mainly blues and pinks2 ladies in background
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
call me on my home phone(###) ###-####
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.
Marie Charlot was a 20th century French artist. Her large pieces sell for $100.00 to $200.00 on average. Here is an example of a piece that recently sold for $150.00.