Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have found a set of gold trimed dishes in perfect condition.

Customer Question

I have found a set of gold trimed dishes in perfect condition. They have numbers on the back and I want to know if they are worth anything.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. Could you provide a picture of the front of one dish and a picture of the backmark? Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can but I would have to figure out how to take the picture and get back to you.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.
Please, send the picture to the following email address***@******.*** , They will forward the pictures to me. Please, remember to include the question link showed below in the email:http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/c4c9ec5652864592aec2be254eb2cf58Thanks!