Frank
Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in gold, silver, jewelry and American antiquities.
66811035

I have a retro bedroom set (High dresser, Vanity/seat) and

Customer Question

I have a retro bedroom set (High dresser, Vanity/seat) and Bed) of Huntley furniture. I am trying to value it. The dresser is marked "1715 1/2 CHEST"
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer, My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.Your vintage Huntley Bedroom set is composed of what appears to be a bleached mahogany. The set which was produced in the Sheraton style by the Huntley Furniture Co in Winston-Salem, NC would have a current resale value of(###) ###-####SD in excellent condition.
Expert:  Frank replied 2 years ago.
I hope this information was helpful to you today.Best of luck with your vintage bedroom set .Any feedback you can leave for my service would be much appreciated.Thank You,FrankPlease let me know if you have any difficulties with our rating system.