Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a dish that has Noritake Nippon with a wreath with a

Customer Question

I have a dish that has Noritake Nippon with a wreath with a green M enclosed in the wreath. Can you give me a price on this collectorible? The front of this dish has a gold and black checkered pattern with a gold band around the base of the dish. It has a handle on each side which is also gold.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. Could you provide a picture of the front dish? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not sure how to send a picture. but my discription is very accurate.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Please, send the picture to the following email address***@******.*** , They will forward the pictures to me. Please, remember to include the question link showed below in the email:http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/1dc1bceec52b48b1a267a1e5256cfbeaThanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent 2 pics front and back
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
did you get the pics?
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Great! Once I received the pics I will write the answer. You will be notified by email when the answer is ready. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you!!!
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not sure what you are asking. I sent the pics now I want the answer pay pal has paid the fee.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sure, you will have your answer, but I need to see the pictures to provide a professional and accurate answer. The process will take a couple of hours, because it's a manual process. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Someone was requesting the Pay Pal transaction ID. Here it is 8PO755355U487030F-1
THIS IS NOT A VERY GOOD WAY OF DOING TRANSACTIONS! iS EVERYTHING SETTLED NOW??
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello Most likely that you have not included your email address in your JA customer's account. Cold please send that ID to the corresponding address***@******.*** ? Thanks