Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a solid silver tray it is rustic looking ... It has

Customer Question

I have a solid silver tray it is rustic looking ... It has in the centre pressed in two eagles looking opposite ways with a crown above them .... In between them is a shield with 3crowns and a star above and the letters k a rose then j the stamp is hard to see but it seems to be a M over the top of what seems bdl
Can you give me any info
Thanks glenn
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 2 years ago.
Good Morning Glen,Do you by chance have any photos of the tray as well as the maker's marking you could send?There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows: UPLOAD:The link below will direct you through our upload processhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert EMAIL:You can also email pictures to***@******.*** with ATTNCustomerin the subject heading. Be sure to include the link to your question page in the email for our customer service. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.Thank you for your time,Frank