How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Great House Antiques Your Own Question
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Category: Antiques
Satisfied Customers: 2191
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
Type Your Antiques Question Here...
Great House Antiques is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Would you please call me. I have tried to type this up twice

Customer Question

Would you please call me. I have tried to type this up twice and it got erased both times. XXX XXX XXXX
It is Noritake China. I have a very old set with almost all of 12 place setting. It is called "Nording" or something like that. The stamp on the back has a large "M" and the number is "42200".
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.I will need three things:1) The listing of the exact counts of each piece (a set with all 12 of each item, is valued differently than a set where some of the items are missing)2) A clear head-on photo of a dinner plate3) A clear photo of the markingPlease let me know if you need photo upload help.Sincerely,Jennifer