Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I understand you all need to make money. On limited budget;

Customer Question

I understand you all need to make money. On limited budget; didn't know would need to pay to get info. Moving out of state and have a friend of husband in auction business for decades; trustworthy, knows antiques, etc. Just hate to take items there knowing all may bring next to nothing.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I only need your advice today. I do not want to sign up for a monthly service!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry. I don't have the time to wait. Please cancel my order. I apologize for any inconvenience. You haven't even seen any info about my articles for sale. CANCEL PLEASE. Thank you.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 years ago.
My name is Glenda,
I am not sure what you are actually talking about, the appraisers ( me ) are not employees of the just answer site, we cannot cancel anything nor do we charge anyone anything. We come to the just answer site to answer questions that customers post on the site. We do not make any policies between the customer who asks a question and the site justanswer. We are only users of the site like the customer. If you no longer need the services of the justanswer site you will need to contact their customer service department in order to cancel any transactions you had with the justanswer site. You do so by clicking " Contact Us" at the bottom of the page you are on.
Glenda