Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an old Rosenthal china dessert set which is missing

Customer Question

I have an old Rosenthal china dessert set which is missing the coffee cups. I need assistance identifying the pattern in order to find cups. I can provide the stamp and and a photo of the pattern. Please help. Thanks.
Marian XXXXXXXXX
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. Could you provide a picture of the mark? Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Mark is below
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.
Thanks! Is there any other text? I have attached a picture of what I would love to see. Typically, the mark comes with some letters or numbers that will tell us the pattern. On small pieces, they cannot print everything, so only the mark is present. Could you check in a larger piece? For example the biggest plate that you have or other big piece, to check if we can find the pattern. If not, I search in to the Rosenthal catalog. Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There are no other markings on any of the other pieces.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your reply, I have tried everything to find the pattern name, but I was unsuccessful. I will opt out the question and see if another expert can come and help you. Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please don't bother. Thanks for the help.