Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Need help on knowing how much furniture, china, silver setting

Customer Question

Need help on knowing how much furniture, china, silver setting are worth.
Thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. Unfortunately, I can only appraise one item at a time. If you want, we can start with the China or the Silver setting, and then continue to the resto of the items that you have. Once I appraise one item in this question, you can send the subsequent items as new questions on the side. A new question will be free for you, as long as you are in the unlimited plan. Is this ok for you? If so, could you provide a picture of one dish of the china and a picture of the back mark of the dish? Thanks