Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have two floral /fruit stands and two candelabras by

Customer Question

I have two floral /fruit stands and two candelabras by L&LWMC about 2'11" tall! They were owned by a florist! I need to know what they are worth!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send a clear, in-focus close-up of the mark.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you! Hope this helps! There is a flower!
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the images.
Please allow me some time to look these over for you.
~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi There~
Thank you for your patience.
The L&L WMC on your candelabra pair are for the makers, “Loevsky & Loevsky White Metal Castings”. Based in New Jersey, they were in business from the late 1960’s through 1970’s.
On today’s market, these tall Loevsky & Loevsky Hollywood Regency style vintage white cast metal candelabra sell for at auction for an average of $300 - $400 per each candle stick holder.
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating.
If you are having trouble finding the rating button, please let me know!
Your question will NOT close after you leave rating.
Sincerely,
Nora