Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have lots of Old Leeds Spray Royal Doulton chine that I inherited from a great aunt and

Customer Question

I have lots of Old Leeds Spray Royal Doulton chine that I inherited from a great aunt and am looking to trim down how much I have. There are two sets, one with D3548 R/N 597783 and one with D3548R No 597783 on the back. The different sets have slightly different sizes. Not sure which is older. Don't know if there is a market for this...
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 2 years ago.
Good Morning,Thank you for your request.Can you tell me the type of pieces in the set you wish to sell? If you would like on the set in it's entirety can you tell me the number of place settings as well as the serving pieces included?Thanks for your time today,Frank