Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an urn made in Portsenburg West Germany with the numbers02363

Customer Question

I have an urn made in Portsenburg West Germany with the numbers02363 and the number10.Could you please give me an idea of what it is worth.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. Could you provide a picture of the urn? Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't have a picture as I'm new to the computer and not sure how I go about it.It is porcelain, hand painted with 24carot gold around the edges, it has a rams head either side with a lid on the top.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.
Please, send the picture to the following email address***@******.*** , They will forward the pictures to me. Please, remember to include the question link showed below in the email:http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/6c433aebf5ee4d10b6f19a3b006143d3Thanks!