Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

What is the. Value of this craving? It was Carved from stone

Customer Question

What is the. Value of this craving? It was Carved from stone and hand done .
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am enclosing a couple of pics
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.
This is a modern polystone/resin (epoxy, plastic) horse sculpture that comes from China. There are many of these around for sale right now intended to look like red and green jade.Real jade looks more like a piece of candy with lots of translucence. Figures like yours with one , three or eight horses are for sale on alibaba.com by the case for 1.25 each if you buy in quantity. People are trying to sell them on Ebay for hundreds. I am afraid yours is worth about $10.00 to $30.00.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.
I see that you have read my answer. Please do click the stars to rate me and to close out this question. Have a great day!