Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

I have very unique original items of Fred Waring and the

Customer Question

I have very unique original items of Fred Waring and the Pennsylvanians. These items include unreleased records, sheet music used for the Pennsylvanians (my father was a Pennsylvanian), these music sheets are done on yellow paper with violet colored notes
and words, old magazines with photos of Waring and the Pennsylvanians, family photos of his brother, Tom's, wedding, etc. would like an appraisal before donation to Penn St. All of the items are in pristine condition.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My email address is***@******.***
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I've already given you my credit card. I don't need a business attorney. I need someone who is familiar with musicians in America.
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hello, My name is ***** ***** I am here to help. In general, experts only assess one item per question and your collection involves numerous objects. I can refer you to some specialty music dealers who may be able to steer you in the right direction towards getting the information you need. Please let me know if that will be amenable to you. Sincerely, Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I need an expert who has show business credentials. I would be interested in what you have to offer. The "Fred Waring's America" is dying to get their hands on this collection. I only need the appraisal for tax purposes.
Ann
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Ok, understood.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I sure wouldn't mind you steering me in the right direction. I'm 74 yrs old and handicapped. Really don't know where else to turn! Thanks!
Ann
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Certainly, Ann
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ann~
Thank you for your patience.
If you want to contact someone with show business background, then you can first try the auction company Profiles in History as they specialize in that area. You can send in your info for a possible free estimate of value and you would not be required to sell with them.
www.profilesinhistory.com *****
Calabasas, CA 91302 (###) ###-####
If you require a formal appraisal, then it would be best to contact Stephen Braitman, a music appraiser.
***@******.*** (###) ###-####
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating.
If you are having trouble finding the rating button, please let me know!
Your question will NOT close after you leave rating.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you! I paid my yearly dues to Just Answer. Do you know if I can watch them for someone in the show business category or musicians?
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
You are welcome and my pleasure to help.
Could you please clarify your question here.
~Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I think my question is clear. I need an expert on show business or musicians. Because you answered, does that now preclude me from asking the question again looking for an expert in those areas?
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for clarifying.
Generally the protocol here is that once one expert has posted an answer with you another expert will not step in and also post an answer to this thread.
You can, however, post a new question asking for experts in show business and musicians.
Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't think you are in the right field for what I'm looking for. I appreciate your time, but really need to post a similar question again. Hope you have a great day!!
Ann
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
You too, Ann.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just wrote the question again. Would you believe I've already paid for a year, and now they want it again. That's not right!!is there a number I can call??
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ann, Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. Experts do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, please email***@******.*** ~Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Nora!
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ann~
I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra.
Opening the question is not a guarantee that you will receive a response.
I will not be able to respond back after opting-out.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora