How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Great House Antiques Your Own Question
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Category: Antiques
Satisfied Customers: 2191
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
Type Your Antiques Question Here...
Great House Antiques is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 4 inch Bonn china vase with the royal crown and the

Customer Question

I have a 4 inch Bonn china vase with the royal crown and the 1755 mark. There are also the numbers 2487/27/385 I and 365 embossed on the bottom. Can you tell me the value?
I also have a Royal Grafton bone china tea set that is red, white and gold filigree that supposedly was designed 60 years ago during the coronation of Queen Elizabeth. I had several pieces broken during shipping and have not been able to find the pattern. Any suggestions? Thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.
We only do one item per question here, so I will do the Royal Bonn vase for you. Please add a photo of the vase and any marks on the bottom. You can do this by using the paper clip icon or the ADD FILES button. These features work best on a desktop computer.