Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have an old Charm Roper stove tht still works but is pretty

Customer Question

I have an old Charm Roper stove tht still works but is pretty beat up - value or what should I try and sell it for?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.
Yours is a 1966 model. There are people that love to restore these stoves. I will refer you to this site where you will see what restored Charm Ropers sell for (different years than yours). This site that I am sending you to also has a classifieds section where you could place yours for sale. There is a 53 Roper there , again different year, but they are asking $900.00. That would be the best place to sell for sure.http://antiqueappliances.com/reproductions.htm
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.
Let's close this question by having you click the stars. If you'd like to have me assess anything else, start a new question and put 'forCustomer so that you could get me again.