Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I am trying to find the value of the Holiday Barbie. I've

Customer Question

Hi. I am trying to find the value of the Holiday Barbie. I've lookid on the net, eBay etc. and the amounts vary so much that it is confusing. My friend has about 15 dolls. I have not seen them but he purchased them every year for his wife. I would like to think they are in mint condition. Also, would it be worth selling. I know he can use the money. I do not have any experience in selling. Would you also be able to tell me who could do this or how it is done. I am getting a bit ahead of myself, they may be worthless. I really need guidance with this and someone I can trust.
Thank you. Roz.***@******.***.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  HopeC replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you with your collection and thank you for the opportunity to help.
What are the years of the dolls?