Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a large 22" charger decorated which looks to be royality

Customer Question

I have a large 22" charger decorated which looks to be royality figure of lady holding tray with sword, chalice, flower with ribbon signed (ePAGE'S) ?? REVERSE side looks like a group of 5 quarter moons intertwined with the word bordeaux. can you give me any information.
Thank You Dan
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.
Please add a photo of the charger and any marks on the bottom. You can do this by using the paper clip icon or the ADD FILES button. These features work best on a desktop computer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no camera
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.
I will have to opt-out and allow another expert to answer. There is no way to value this without photos.
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi Dan,
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
The description of the piece sounds quite intriguing, however to properly assess what you have it is quite necessary to see clear, in-focus images of the item in question.
There is not a time limit here, so perhaps when you can find a family member or friend with a camera to help with the images.
You can send them over here at any time.
After you have photos, the easiest method for sending them would likely be through email for you.
You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.
Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.
Sincerely,
Nora