Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Rudolf schacht

Customer Question

Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
What is the approximate size?
Are you seeking a value or did you discover that on your own through research?
There is not a list of potential buyers for paintings. I can put together a list of all of the auction houses who have sold his work in the past if you like.
Please let me know.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
19" by 24"I wish to sell
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
did you see the photo?
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Yes, the photo is visible.
I can put together a list of all of the auction houses who have sold his work in the past. Please let me know if that is the information you would like.
Also are you seeking a value or did you discover that on your own through research?
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I know generally the value range for Schacht's work but this painting does not appear in any lisiting I can find online.
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hello, It is an original painting and would not be found online. This is not unusual as the internet, though quite vast with information, is not a repository of all objects and artwork ever made. I can put together a list of all of the auction houses who have sold his work in the past. Please let me know if that is the information you would like. ~Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
you have been helpful, thank you.
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hello, You are welcome. Could you please confirm to me if you would like a list of the auction houses who have sold these works in the past? ~Nora