Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have an antique tea pot-It hangs from a cast iron holder,

Customer Question

I have an antique tea pot-It hangs from a cast iron holder, tea pot is medal, it has a container under the tea pot (looks like a Sterno holder)
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.
This is an circa 1880-1900 cast and wrought iron tea pot warmer and copper tea pot. A candle or a modern sterno canister keeps the water warm for making tea. Companies like Bradley and Hubbard and Guildcraft made these along with many other companies. If it is not a signed/makers stamped piece, it is worth $75.00, if it has the B & H triangle logo on it somewhere or B & H and a number, it is worth $200-$250.00.