Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Nita Engle (ANS)

Customer Question
"House By The Sea" 530/950...
Nita Engle (ANS) "House By The Sea" 530/950 Signed
Ron Parker "When Paths Cross" 529/950 Signed
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
7/3/2015
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item per question here.
If you would like to continue, please choose one and provide the size and photos.
A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Per your request re: photos (I did not want to unwrap Ron Parker's)
Ray Fontaine(###) ###-####
DSCN0337[1].JPGDSCN033...JPGDSCN0340[1].JPGDSCN034...JPGDSCN0341[1].JPGDSCN034...JPGDSCN0342[1].JPGDSCN034...JPG
Hi Ray,
Thank you for the images.
Please allow me some time to look these over for you.
~Nora
Hi Ray,
I only assess one item per question here.
If you would like to continue, please choose one and let me know.
~Nora
Cancel Order With No Charge...
I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. Experts do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form.
I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora