Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I HAVE A VARICK WATER PICTURE A11 and letters IOGA Iwould…

Customer Question
I HAVE A VARICK WATER...
I HAVE A VARICK WATER PICTURE A11 and letters IOGA Iwould like some information on it please if youu have anything.
Thanks in advance,
Bonnie Harper
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
7/3/2015
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
You have a Warwick China (Wheeling West Virginia) Ioga water pitcher. The most common Warwick china is a shaded brown/rust color with a transfer design of flowers or figures. This was made between 1887 and 1951, water pitchers were made circa 1900. Your pitcher has a value of $80.00-$100.00.