Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I inherited a lithograph picture of President Wm. McKinley…

Customer Question
I inherited a lithograph...
I inherited a lithograph picture of President Wm. McKinley with a signature very truly yours ***** ***** has a wood back and wood frame.. Does it have a known value, beyond
what anyone would give me for it a present.
Also, a metal tray, with obvious political overtones, showing Wm. McKinley and Teddy
Roosevelt, fellow candidates for the jobs of Pres. and V.P. of the U.S. at the end of the
19th century.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
7/2/2015
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only handle one item per question here.
If you would like to continue please choose one and send photos.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora