Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Answered in 1 minute by:
7/2/2015
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send a clear, in-focus image of the backside of this plate.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Please let me know what you think
Sincerely Peggy
Thank you for the images.
Please allow me some time to look these over for you.
~Nora
Hi There~
Thank you for your patience.
Your vintage plate limited production series entitled the "Toby Plate Collection" designed by Douglas Tootle and made in England through sanctions from Gladstone Pottery Museum would sell for a high average of $20 - $25 a plate. The suggested insurance or replacement value is $80 per plate.
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating.
If you are having trouble finding the rating button, please let me know!
Your question will NOT close after you leave rating.
Sincerely,
Nora