Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have the book (the american iliad) it has a red cloth

Customer Question

Hello, I have the book (the american iliad) it has a red cloth cover.First page has a pic of lee,but no printed date.I also have the first printing of the Grant and lee,books from the 1800's. Would like to sell them,but hardly know what to ask.The Iliad book i've never seen another one like it.Have scourered the internet but to no avail.Do you know of any consignment shop's,that deal in rare book's.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
publisher bobbs merrill
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hello??
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hello, The original gurentee said 10 minutes. You cant change the game after it's paid for,Please cancell this,DONOT DEBIT MY CREDIT CARD.PLEASE SEND AN ACKNOWLEDGMENT TO MY EMAIL.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 years ago.
My name is Glenda,
I will be glad to help you today.
You will need to contact customer service in order to cancel, you do so by clicking contact us at the bottom of your page.