Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Robinson Furniture Mfg. rocking chair. Dates found on Label…

Customer Question
Robinson Furniture Mfg. rocking chair...
Robinson Furniture Mfg. rocking chair. Dates found on Label July 3, 1926
March 1923
approved April 24, 1929
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/1/2015
Antique Expert: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 3 years ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.
Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.
It is difficult to assess a piece of furniture without seeing it.
Please send me photos - One of the and front and one of the back.
To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link you see on your reply page.
If it is not there then you may use the free internet photo site
imgur.com. Use the following instructions:
Go to http://www.imgur.com.
a. Click "Computer"
b. Find the photo file on your computer that you want to send
c. Click open on the file
d. You will see a Start Upload link on the imgur.com page.
Click on it
e. Your image will appear on the screen
f. Highlight and copy the address link under Direct Link
to the right on the imgur page
g. Paste that link into your reply box on Just Answer
Kind regards,
Doris