Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Authentic Alaskan Tshimpshean 4sided with bottom…

Customer Question
I have a Authentic Alaskan...
I have a Authentic Alaskan Tshimpshean 4sided with bottom cedar woven jar , 3different colored designs Alison woven lid.Hand made well over 80 years ago
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
7/1/2015
Antique Expert: rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 years ago
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. Could you provide a picture of the unit? Thanks