Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have all 4 of the Flora Javae volumes in excellent condition,

Customer Question
in French how much should I...
I have all 4 of the Flora Javae volumes in excellent condition, in French how
much should I sell them for in the open market?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Antiques
7/1/2015
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 3 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
In order to ascertain the value, I will need to know the year printed and publisher name inside this volume set.
I look forward to reading back from you with the information.
Sincerely,
Nora